MRTN Architects are looking for a talented graduate to join our Brunswick studio to be involved in our exciting new residential projects. This is a great learning opportunity to develop the skills to independently manage projects from the initial concept through to contract administration.
The successful candidate will collaborate with our small team and be encouraged to develop as a professional. The position will involve regular contact with clients and contractors to deliver enduring architecture. Our ideal candidate has 2 years of relevant Australian residential project experience.
- 2+ Years of experience – Preference will be given to applicants with relevant, residential experience.
- Strong graphic design + presentation skills with the ability to craft Pre Design + Sketch Design presentations using concept diagrams, plans and sections, models, collages and renders.
- Good time management and independent organisational skills to juggle the needs of different projects.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to form genuine relationships with clients and consultants.
- Have an active interest and involvement in the architectural community.
- Revit experience required
- Adobe suite
Tell us why you would be the perfect new addition to our studio with your resume and portfolio attached (max 8mb) at: